Thursday, December 15, 2011

Another teaser.

This project has not been forgotten. It lives. It lives my little buddies it lives! Much like your passion and your hopefully thriving beautiful plants. A force never to be quelled I would hope.

Despite the lack of financial resources and personal free time I have actualy been recording a lot of content. SOme good stuff and some bad stuff. haha I dont want to just throw a bunch of junk at you loyal subscribers so my current plans are to use my old un published recordings as a platform for new fresh shows that will be recorded on a better mic and expanded content with religious regularity. We will be your humble source for cannabis growing news and information.


So stay tuned,

peace out my perputal growing pals..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Archive