Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Itunes submission

Hello friends.


Today was a bussy day. I had to do a lot of editing to the blog in order to get it itunes friendly.. But I did get it submitted. In a couple of weeks you should be able to do a search for the grow show right in itunes.. Over to the right is the itunes logo..

For right now, if you want to subscribe via itunes.. just click the feed-burner link on the bottom of the page.. that should work.

Show 4 is in the works.. We might get our first interview so you can look forward to that.

In show 4 we will talk about reflectors, water quality and ventilation.. if we dont run out of time that is.

Dont be shy to email me your grow questions please... If you are listening to the show please send me a coment or a question.. if you have a story about a mistake you made in your garden or just a funny story thats ganja related, send that too.. If I dont start getting emails I might have to start a contest...

Prizes to the first person to ask me a question. And also to the person who has the funniest or most informing gardening story.. I guarantee you will like the prize.


Peace out and Keep it green people..

Denny Dank



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Archive